Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choose a table:
Publications > Publication Author : James Youniss or Peter Levine or Richard Niemi
Use the filters below to narrow your results.
Joseph Kahne · Peter Levine · Constance Flanagan · David Campbell · James Youniss · Ben Kirshner · Judith Torney-Purta · Meira Levinson · Ellen Middaugh · Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg · Richard Niemi · Campaign for the Civic Mission of Schools · Generation Citizen · Danielle Allen · Lonnie Sherrod · Joel Westheimer · Beth Rubin · Diana Hess · William A. Galston · W. Lance Bennett
None (3) · Applied Developmental Science (2) · Bringing Theory to Practice and the American Association of Colleges and Universities (1) · CIRCLE (2) · John Wiley & Sons (1) · Oxford University Press (1) · Penn State University Press (2) · Philosophy and Public Policy Quarterly, Vol 32, No 1 (1) · Political Behavior (2) · Political Psychology (1) · Psychological Science (1) · Tufts University Press (1) · Univeristy of Chicago Press (1) · x (4) · Yale University Press (1)
None (16) · AERA (1) · Carnegie Corporation of New York (3) · Fetzer institute (1) · Hewlett Foundation (1) · Jr. Foundation (2) · Robert R. McCormick Foundation (2) · S.D. Bechtel (1) · S.D. Bechtel (1) · Spencer Foundation (1) · The Carnegie Corporation (1) · the Robert R. McCormick Foundation (1) · the Spencer Foundation and the Youth Engagement Fund (1) · The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation (1) · W.T. Grant Foundation (1) · William T. Grant Foundation (1)
Showing below up to 24 results in range #1 to #24.
- Civic Deserts: America's Civic Health Challenge
- Civic Education: What makes students learn
- Civic education: What schools can do to encourage civic identity and action.
- Civic Engagement and the Changing Transition to Adulthood
- Civic Studies
- Civic Studies: Approaches to the Emerging Field
- Community service by high school students: A cure for civic ills?
- Reintegrating Facts, Values, and Strategies
- Roots of Civic Identity: International Perspectives on Community Service and Activism in Youth
- School-based required community service and civic development in adolescents
- State Civic Education Requirements
- The Future of Democracy: Developing the Next Generation of American Citizens
- The Good Society
- The Republic is (Still) at Risk--and Civics is Part of the Solution
- The Republic is (Still) at Risk– and Civics is Part of the Solution
- Toward a political theory of politial socialization of youth in Handbook of research on civic engagement in youth
- Toward a Political Theory of Political Socialization of Youth