Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choose a table:
Publications > Publication Author : Joseph Kahne or Richard Niemi
Use the filters below to narrow your results.
Joseph Kahne · Peter Levine · Constance Flanagan · David Campbell · James Youniss · Ben Kirshner · Judith Torney-Purta · Meira Levinson · Ellen Middaugh · Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg · Richard Niemi · Campaign for the Civic Mission of Schools · Generation Citizen · Danielle Allen · Lonnie Sherrod · Joel Westheimer · Beth Rubin · Diana Hess · William A. Galston · W. Lance Bennett
None (1) · American Educational Research Journal (2) · Canadian Journal of Education (1) · CIRCLE (1) · Civic Engagement Research Group (1) · Journal of Information Technology and Politics (1) · Phi Delta Kappan (1) · Political Behavior (2) · Political Psychology (1) · Political Science and Politics (1) · Social Education (1) · The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Reports on Digital Media and Learning (1) · x (4) · Yale University Press (1)
None (9) · AERA (1) · Annenberg Foundation (2) · California Bar Foundation (1) · Carnegie Corporation of New York (2) · CIRCLE (1) · Jr. Foundation (1) · MacArthur Foundation (1) · Robert R. McCormick Foundation (1) · S.D. Bechtel (1) · Surdna Foundation (2) · The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation (1) · the Robert R. McCormick Foundation (1) · the Spencer Foundation and the Youth Engagement Fund (1) · W.R. Hearst Foundation (2) · W.T. Grant Foundation (1)
Showing below up to 19 results in range #1 to #19.
- Building Social Capital for Civic and Political Engagement: The Potential of High-School Civics Courses
- Civic Development in Context: The Influence of Local Contexts on High School Students' Beliefs about Civic Engagement in Educating democratic citizens in troubled times: Qualitative studies of current efforts
- Civic Education: What makes students learn
- Community service by high school students: A cure for civic ills?
- Educating for Democracy in a Partisan Age: Confronting the Challenges of Motivated Reasoning and Misinformation
- Educating the 'good' citizen: political choices and pedagogical goals
- The Civic and Political Significance of Online Participatory Cultures among Youth Transitioning to Adulthood
- The Civic Mission of Schools
- The Civic Potential of Video Games
- The Compensation Effect of Civic Education on Political Engagement: How Civics Classes Make Up for Missing Parental Socialization